We want your child’s admission process to be as smooth as possible. We are happy to help you make the right decision regarding the education of your child. At THHS the admission process is simple and transparent.
Online Admission at Treehouse High School
For admission at TREE HOUSE HIGH SCHOOL, we normally expect the child to have completed the following age as on 31st Dec 2020 (From PG to Grade I). of the academic year against the respective classes, as follows:
|Play Group||2 years of age by 30 Sept (as per policy 1.8 by 31 March)|
|Nursery||3 years of age by 30 Sept|
|Jr. Kg||4 years of age by 30 Sept|
|Sr. Kg||5 years of age by 30 Sept|
|Grade 1||6 years of age by 30 Sept for 2018 – 19 & 6 years of age by 30 Sept for 2019 – 20|
|Grade 2||As appropriate (there is no age criteria in any of the boards)|
|Grade 3||As appropriate|
|Grade 4||As appropriate|
|Grade 5||As appropriate|
|Grade 6||As appropriate|
|Grade 7||As appropriate|
|Grade 8||As appropriate|
|Grade 9||As appropriate|
We want your child’s admission process to be as smooth as possible. We are happy to help you make the right decision regarding the education of your child. At THHS the admission process is simple and transparent. It works on the belief that a personal interaction between parents / authorized guardians, the prospective student and the school’s authorized representatives is of far greater value than any conventional admission test. The process is aimed at giving us an insight into the type of educational approach and environment you believe would be appropriate for your child to maximize his/her potential, while giving us a glimpse of the child’s strengths,learning needs and potential. It also gives you, as parents / authorized guardians, a first-hand opportunity to obtain an understanding of how our students and faculty engage with each other, our overall offering, curriculum and our education approach.
Enquiry forms are available at our school office throughout the year. Admission forms can be purchased from school office at a nominal cost of INR 300/-. Besides the form, the prospectus kit contains the School Brochure, the admission process, Fee Structure & Policy and a Student Information Form.
In order to know more about our school, you can browse our website and/or contact our admission in case of any questions. If you would like te o make an appointment to meet us, please call us.
Submit the complete admission forms along with:
On commencement of the admission process, the school will schedule a meeting with the grade teacher / centre head / Principal / management representative for us to understand the child and for the parent to have a better understanding of our learning approach. The interaction is designed to familiarize your child with the school environment, understand his/her strengths and what makes him/her unique andThe interaction is scheduled once the completed application form has been received and processed. Once the admission is confirmed parents need to submit the documents,as mentioned above, with the entire admission form along with the specified fee as mentioned in our fee structure and fee policy.
- Registration, Administration, Prospectus and Event/Sports fees are non-refundable
- There will be a minimum increase of 10% in tuition fees annually
- Tuition fee is payable as per schedule given by school.
- No reduction/concession in fees is allowed on account of joining late or absence from the school.
- Fees are charged from the beginning of the Session
- Fees are levied for the whole academic year (12 months) and are to be paid.
- In case of non-compliance in paying the school fees on or before the prescribed date, the name of the student will be removed from the student register at the end of thirty days. Students will only be re-admitted after payment of all dues along with fine and reactivation fee.
- Students having fee arrears at the time of examination will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
- In case of withdrawal, parents have to submit one month’s prior notice in writing to the school
- School leaving certificate or transfer certificate will be issued only after all dues are cleared
- When the child has attended school even if for 1 day – 60% of annual Term + Tuition fee will be applicable and payable.
- If the admission is cancelled after the commencement of the new session, the parent is liable to pay 1st installment fees even if the child has not attended the school
- School Fees will increase by 15% every two years.
In addition to the fees listed, parents will be required to meet the expenses towards text books, project books, exercise books, school uniforms, sports kit, educational excursions / picnics / tours, foreign travel, canteen, school transportation, registration and exam fees for board exams, insurance, after school activities, extra tuitions conducted by school to support students in specific subjects, etc.
School reserves the right to modify rules regarding admission, fees etc